Gregory L. Anderson
Partner Gregory L. Anderson devotes a significant portion of his law practice at Dwyer, Daly, Brotzen & Bruno, LLP to aviation litigation, representing airlines, aircraft owners, component and aircraft manufacturers, airports, repair stations, mechanics, clubs and associations, a field he has expressed an affinity for since his undergraduate years at San Jose State University studying Aeronautics and Business. In addition, Mr. Anderson's career has provided ongoing experience in premises liability, insurance coverage and disputes and construction defects. Mr. Anderson has 30 years civil litigation practice in California representing defendants and plaintiffs in trial and appellate courts. Mr. Anderson has substantial jury trial experience in the state and federal systems.
- J.D., Southwestern University School of Law Scale Program (1987)
- B.S., San Jose State University (1984)
- California State Courts, Northern, Eastern and Southern Districts of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit and Tenth Circuit