The cases below are representative of the work the attorneys at Dwyer, Daly, Brotzen & Bruno, LLP consistently perform on behalf of small and large businesses, corporations, and insurance companies in Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties in Southern California.
The cases below involve varied legal issues and practice areas, including antitrust and securities laws, intentional interference with contractual relations, safety of railroad equipment and products liability, insurance bad faith (refusal to settle), and professional negligence (legal malpractice). The firm's lawyers also maintain a significant practice in areas of aviation accidents, business litigation and contract disputes, governmental and environmental liability, and insurance defense.
- Eisen v. Carlisle & Jacquelin, et al. 417 U.S. 156
- Mireles v. Waco 502 U.S. 9
- Reeves v. Hanlon & Greene, 33 Cal. 4th 1140
- Carrillo v. ACF Industries, 20 Cal.4th 1158
- Bermudez v. Municipal Court 1 Cal.4th 855
- People v. Superior Court (LAFF) 25 Cal.4th 703
- Secrest Machine Corp. v. Superior Court 33 Cal.3d 664
- Purdy v. Pacific Auto Ins. Co. 157 Cal.App.3d 59
- Rosenbaum v. Security Bank Corp., 43 Cal.App.4th 1084
- Jacobson v. Delta Airlines, 742 F.2d 1202
- Buckhout v. Lockheed Martin Corp. 1999 U.S.App. LEXIS 6314
- Shaffy v. United Air Lines 360 Fed. Appx. 729
- Rubin v. United Air Lines, Inc. 96 Cal.App.4th 364
- Doe v. United Air Lines, Inc.
- Helman v. Alcoa Fasteners, Inc. 637 F.3d 986
- Martinez v. Pacific Industrial Service Corp. 904 F.2d 521
- Stoltenberg v. Newman 179 Cal.App.4th 287
- Miceli v. MGM Grand Air 51 Cal.App.4th 702