Toni Rae Bruno
Attorney Toni Rae Bruno has been practicing law in Southern California for forty years. As a partner in Dwyer, Daly, Brotzen & Bruno, LLP, Ms. Bruno concentrates in the areas of litigation, appellate practice, construction law, contracts, insurance, and professional liability.
Ms. Bruno is a member of Phi Kappa Phi and Phi Delta Delta collegiate and legal honorary societies. Her legal experience includes serving as a Deputy Attorney General for the State of California Department of Justice, and serving on the Los Angeles County Superior Court Panel of Arbitrators and Mediators.
- J.D., University of Southern California (1969)
- B.A., cum laude, California State University at Los Angeles (1966)
- California State Courts
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (Member, Appellate Court Committee, 1978)
- American Bar Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel (Chair Amicus Curiae Committee, 1989-1991)
- Women Lawyers' Association of Los Angeles (Member, State Bar Convention Committee, 1976)